Allied RFID®: VX-Mid MM
Introducing the VX-Mid MM, the first rugged tag in the Allied RFID® Series by Xtreme RFID & Vizinex RFID
Engineered to withstand demanding industrial environments, the VX-Mid MM is a mount-on-metal UHF RFID tag that ensures accurate readings for yard management, manufacturing and more.
Created in response to customer demand for rugged tags suitable for harsh environments, the VX-Mid MM combines Vizinex RFID’s exclusive ViziCoreTM RFID technology with Xtreme RFID’s proprietary plastic injection molding process. The result is a compact, rugged tag with a 25-plus foot read range and a 10-year life expectancy.
The Allied RFID® VX-Mid MM was designed with the industrial user in mind. It is ideal for a broad range of applications, from warehousing to transportation.
Features & Benefits
- Read distances over 25 feet when mounted on metal
- Small footprint (1.1” x 2.3”), providing excellent performance-to-size ratio
- Customizable with clear resin and labels with human readable numbers
- Ruggedized encapsulation ensures tag durability and longevity, with industry’s highest ingress protection rating (68)
- Multiple attachment methods: manufactured with two holes to screw securely into place, or supplied with high strength adhesive or an optional weld plate
Industries Ideal for Use of the VX-Mid MM
- Oil & Gas
Sample Allied VX-Mid MM Tag Applications
- Yard management
- Returnable transport items
- Equipment rental